There has been a lot of thinking about food lately. So s few days ago I thought it was about time to do another ‘what’s-in-my-frigde’ shot. Before I took photos of my fridge, I had to clean it. I also had to get rid of some old stuff. So I’m happy with my idea, because I got to tidy up the fridge.
- tin box with macrell in tomato sauce, cream cheese, liverpaste, cooking cream, water and a plastic box with saussage.
- Margarin, butter, different kinds of cheese (tomato cheese, goat cheese etc), saussage.
- cucumber, box with gravy, cauliflower on top, eggs.
- empty box, milk (2 x 1,75litre), an orange, apple cider, rice porrige
- potatoes, carrots.
From top right:
- lots of eggs.
- ketchup, garlic, wasabi paste, bag with mushrooms
I’ve also taken a few photos other food related photos the last days. A few days ago I made creamy mushrooms as a side dish for my pork. Oh so yummy.
Cooking cream is really good to have in your frigde. It makes food so much better, if you add some cream.
This morning I baked bread. It’s really easy when you buy a package with pre-mixed flour and just add yeast and water. I got two big breads. I normally freeze one and a half bread, so they won’t go gry before I got a chance to eat it. My freezer was almost full; I only could place one bread in there. Half a bread I kept in a bag and the second half I gave to my sister.
It is time go make some dinner. Nom, nom, nom.