Tomorrow I’m starting my Easter holiday. Plans are made. I’m going to see my friend Chantal in Alkmaar (the Netherlands). While packing, which was very hard because I never know what to bring, I thought of doing a ‘what’s-in-my-bag’ shot. It’s been a while since I’ve done one.
So this is what I bring my bag when I travel tomorrow:
- Travel documents. OSlo – Amsterdam – Oslo
- Book by Henning Mankell. Awesome writer! I love him.
- Sunglasses. Lets hope they will be used a lot :)
- Painkillers. Just in case.
- Blisters plasters. They can come in handy.
- Tiny wallet with some Euros and keys to my suitcase.
- Green hair elastic.
- My phone.
- Brand new Creative mp3 player with music like Ulf Lundell, Lisa Ekdahl, Glasvegas, Gaslight Anthem, Bruce springsteen etc.
- Crossword magazine from last year. If I’m not in the mood for reading, I can do some crosswords.
I will be away for six days. Six fun and awesome days! Not much is planned yet. So far I know we’re having a movie-night, going shopping, eating at Henry’s or Intermezzo (where we eat every time I’m there), maybe visit Chantie’s dad and mum & stepdad, going out one evening… and we’re def. going to do a lot of haning around.
Of course I’m brining my camera and I hope I will be able to take a lot of photos. I’ve packed an extra memory card, my 50 mm lens and the 18-125 mm lens.
Hopefully I will come back when Easter is over, with lots of cool photos in my suitcase.