In the grocerystore today I went past the baking aisle and I saw these boxes where you can bake a cake in three steps. Instantly my cake crave began. I knew I had to bake some sort of cake today. Not the easy way, with a box, but from one of my own recipes.
I landed on chocolate cupcakes. Good idea. Very good idea!
What you need is:
- 100 grams of butter
- 100 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 deciliter of milk
- 100 grams of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
And you do like this:
- Stirr butter and suger until it’s ‘white’.
- Stirr the eggs and add the milk.
- Put flour, baking poweder and cocoa together.
- Add the fluids and the dry stuff little by little.
- Fill up cupcake cups 3/4.
- In the oven on 200 degree celcius in about 20 mins.
This will give about 15 small cupcakes. Today I doubled the recipe. I wanted lots of cake!
Some of the ingredients.
When the cupcakes came out of the oven, it was time to decorate them. You need icing sugar to do that. And some food color of course.I got red, blue , green and yellow.
Only your creativity will stop you when decorating. Here are some samples of what I did.
What else is there to say?
Nom. Nom. Nom. Nom. Nom.