Yes I know, I’ve been bad at blogging lately. Not sure why… I feel I should tell about the great trip to see Chantie, but I’m not really in the mood to do a lot of typing. So… I’ll give you the highlights.
- on wednesday we went shopping in Amsterdam. Visited Bershka. Didn’t buy anything there!! Saw a really great red leather jacket, but it was too expensive. We went up in a Paris-wheel which was HIGH! I got a bit scared and Chantie laughed. I was such a wuzz.
- thursday was Queens Day. Cisca came over, something Chantie had forgotten so we almost went to the town without here. haha. Queens Day was fun, nothing like anything I’ve experienced before. Alkmaar was crowded!! I drank a lot of cheap wine which tasted great! Got drunk, ate really good spring rolls and a sandwich at Subway, took some silly pictures, ate the most delish piece of chicken I’ve ever tasted on our way home at 18.30 ish.
- Friday Cisca, me and Chantie went to look for the Tulips. Cisca had seen some on her way to Chantie. We met some cute sheeps on our way. The tulips were almost gone, but Cisca and I took some pics. After Cisca went home, Chantie and I went shopping in Alkmaar. Then we went home, made dinner and watched TV and looked at videos at youtube for a long time.
- Saturday we went to Gent to see Per and his crew. Took the train to Haarlem where we met Cisca. Went to meet Martin, a friend of Cis and Chant. Drove to Gent, met some (crazy) fans outside the concert hall, waited forever, had a great concert and got my t-shirt signed by Per after the show. Woho. He were signing stuff and I wanted my T signed. Then we went back to Cisca’s place and crashed there for the night.
- Sunday we took the train home to Alkmaar. We bought some groceries (dinner) on the way home, but still we managed to stop my Burger King for a fat, greasy XXL Burger. YUM! Sunday was the official slut-day. We slutted around, watching two movies; the Queen which was great and the Freedom Writers which was very interesting!
- Monday I was heading home. I helped Chantie with a budget and got her ebaying kickstarted after A LOT OF hassle! Super-mega-big sigh! I bought cheese for mum and beer for dad. Again, we ate a greasy, fat XXL Burger, this time at the air-port. Took the 20.35 flight home.
Yeah…. I think that was it. I had a really fun time, like I always have around my sweet tulip!