While my head spun around with lots of thoughts, something popped up. Next week can be summarized by the movie title the good, the bad and the ugly. Next week will be as followed:
- I only work three days. Wednesday at 16.00 Easte Holiday starts. Ah. How lovely won’t that be!
- Thursday I’m going to Sweden / Arvika. It’s the annual day-trip to Arvika with my parents, Linda and her parents and some friends of our parents. We go, buy cheep food at the grocerystore, look around in the few stores around the city and eat at a restaurant. Me and Linda ALWAYS go eating at Jenny’s Gatukök. Their mashed potatoes are the best!
- Going to see Bjørg next weekend. From friday to sunday. I haven’t seen her in a while so it will be fun to see her again.
- Next sunday I don’t have to go to bed early, because I got the monday off!
- I’ll be doing some enormously boring things at work next week. We’re sending out 3500 information-letters with some attachment soon and the packing of the envolopes has to be done manually. Guess who’s gonna do most of that? You guessed right, me! Oh joy. Err…
- Mum and dad will be away next monday – wednesday. Someone has to take care of their cats. I’ve said I could do it. That means I have to go home to their house and stay there for monday. The ugly part is that I have to get up 05.30 or so to get to work. Blargh! That will kill me.
- And when going home from work, I have to sit on a bus for over an hour. Booooring. I will be home later than usual.
Oh well, the good stuff will outshine the bad ones! I have to think positiv.