My apartment is filled with tons of stuff. I have a lot of different things and I don’t think there is room for more stuff. But still I want more. I alsways do. I’m almost always thinking about new things I want. Now, since december and Christmas is on its way, I can actually think about it without feeling too bad.
- baking bowls from Rosti, 3 and 4 litre. Green. Or black or red.
- curtains for my living-room. Brownish.
- telephone (home-phone). Wireless.
- Ewa Moneroes sak by Håkan Nesser. Softcover.
- U2 by U2. Softcover.
- A cap / hoodie
- shirt (long sleeves). White, red or yellow. Everything but black and pink would be ok.
- Polaroid camera. One 600. + film.
- Candle holders called Loop. Designer Georg Jensen.
- Advent candle holder in steel. Designer Georg Jensen.
- thin scarf
- remote controll for my camera.
- wine glass from Ritzenhof
- macro lense. Not sure what kind yet. The idea just popped up in my mind and I think a macro lense should be my next lense.
- photoprinter from Epson.
- paper cutter.
- all sorts of things I can make cards with (stamps, paper, beads, dies etc etc).
That’s all I can come up with right now. It’s a lot of stuff. Hopefully I will get some for Christmas. The things I won’t get, I just have to think about as 2009 comes upon me.
It’s getting late and I’m ten past dead already. How typical isn’t it that one of my fave moives just started; Born on the fourth of July. Argh. I would really want to see this moive! But at this hour?! I should go to bed and watch it on dvd another day. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.